Looks Interesting, although it is quite new. I am learning on this course, would update with more details later: https://www.udacity.com/course/server-side-swift–ud1031
- Couple of notes from the course:
- We can use Swift on Command Line. Wow, never heard about it before.
- There is SwiftEnv for you to play around
- As Swift can run on Command Line, it can run on Linux just fine, but with different libraries. I am not sure how different it will be between Swift on Linux and Swift on iOS / MacOS
- They also talking about Docker. I don’t have any experience with Docker so I have to spend some time on this topic